SG-ADVISER is a component of the NHGRI iSeqTools Network. The major goals for the network are:
- Enable independent researchers outside the major centers to use sequence data analysis tools.
- In general democratize access to genome informatics tools.
- Reduce the cost and the skills required for genome analysis.
- Share knowledge and utilize synergies found within the Network.
- Innovate in metrics for the positive impact of software and professional credit for this work.
Please see the other iSeqTools members for other applications:
- Genome Analysis Toolkit (GATK) for Variant Detection
- Genome MuSIC for Mutational Significance in Cancer
- RSeqFlow for the analysis of RNA sequencing data
- Genome STRiP for the analysis of structural variation
SG-ADVISER is supported by NIH grant 1 U01 HG006476-01 awarded to Ali Torkamani, PhD.